80/20 is responsive One-Page/Multi-Pages theme that enables you to beautifully showcase your work in a modern way on any device.
Its layout based on flexible Grid system, it is Retina-ready and produce valid modern HTML5 markup.
80/20 is suitable for Freelancers, Agencies, Creatives and many types of small businesses.
We care about good experience, not only for website visitors but also for you, the people who build the website and maintain its content on the long run.
It comes with simple drag and drop Page Builder and provides fields and navigation shortcuts and other admin features to improve the workflow of building and maintaining the website.
Demo Content import via enclosed XML
Easy initial setup with demo content. After importing the demo content you can modify it to your needs and have a close, “behind the scene” look at the configurations used while building the demo website.
Every text string used in 80/20 is displayed using WordPress’s best practices for making the text translatable.
The theme also contains ready for use initial translation .pot file with all text strings listed. You can use it as starting point when creating translation to your language using standard translation software like PoEdit free translation program.
Other main Features
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3 pages
- Perfectly responsive
- Cross browser compatible – tested in IE 9,10,11; Firefox; Safari; Chrome and Opera.
- Well formatted and documented template files.
- Integrated “Aqua Page builder”.
- 2 extra Post Types, provided by enclosed plugins, so your content is not tied to specific theme,
- Localization ready – contains POT file with all theme text strings, ready for translation.
- Retina-Ready Icons from demo are included, if more are needed, 1640 vector icons can be purchased here: (http://www.streamlineicons.com/)
- One-Page & Multi-Page Website
- Extensive documentation
- XML with Demo Content ready to import.
- Child Theme enclosed, provides safe place for your custom modifications to theme files while still enjoy smooth updating experience to new versions of the theme, without worrying of losing your custom changes.
*This theme does not support sub menus.
Original awesome design & behaviour: WeibergMedia.