We originally released PDF Viewer for WordPress plugin a few months back which already got about 500 sales.
During this time we received many user requests for a php version, this is why we decided to release a php version as well.
This script can be used on any php based websites or web apps. It will work with almost any php based cms like joomla, drupal, magento etc.
We have options so that you can activate autolink or autoiframe pdf links.
- Baesd on php
- Code Generator included with simple backend
- 2 Display Types (Link, Iframe)
- PDF Upload option in backend code generator
- Custom PDF link option (must be under same domain)
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Fully Responsive
- Can be integrated with any php based cms like joomla, drupal, magento etc.
- Well Documented
- Option to convert all pdf links to iframe viewer on a page
- Option to convert all pdf links to open with viewer on a page
- Compatible with Internet Explorer & most browsers
- Fast & smooth user experience
- Retain Image Quality
- No Third Party links, install the viewer on your website.
- No Limitation of pdf size
- It uses jQuery to replace url’s automatically which won’t effect on your Site’s SEO if you use the plugin on old site.
- Share pdf on social networks
- Send link to friend via email
- Enable/Disable social sharing
- Enable/Disable Print Option
- Enable/Disable Download Option
- Enable/Disable Presentation mode
- Enable/Disable Find Option
- Enable/Disable Logo
- Enable/Disable Zoom
- Enable/Disable Page Navigation
- Enable/Disable auto linking of pdf links to viewer
- Brand viewer with you own logo
- Translatable into 100+ Languages
Version 1.0 (10-01-2014)
Popup.js = http://docs.toddish.co.uk/popup/
Pdf.js = http://mozilla.github.io/pdf.js/
Any Comments or features requests are always welcome. Please feel free to let us know if you have any kind of questions or suggestions to improve PDF viewer for WordPress Plugin.